Upper Kindergarten English
For students in their K2 year who are continuing their English language journey. In Upper Kindergarten English, we build on the foundation Lower Kindergarten Enlgish for more advanced language acquisition. On this course, students will:
- learn key vocabulary around familiar topics so they can communicate effectively in familiar situations.
- prepare for handwriting by developing their fine motor skills
- learn to recognise letters and their sounds
- develop problem-solving skills, creativity and imagination through special projects
- practice vocabulary and basic structures in speaking activities
Upper kindergarten uses Nelson handwriting book Workbook Starter B (HKD $21). Please purchase this book when you check out.