Lower Kindergarten (2.8 - 4 years)
Upper Kindergarten (4 - 5 years)
Explore this magical time of year as we journey through a winter wonderland for a fun-filled week together. This course uses drama, games, story books, art to develop language skills with a particular focus on building confidence and communicating in English.
In Winter Wonderland students will:
- explore amazing stories throughout the camp
- use role play to explore topics and bring characters to life
- unleash imagination and creativity through art and discovery
- develop confidence for primary school interviews
- be immersed in a rich, English speaking environment to build their understanding and enjoyment of the language
This course is a great opportunity for your child to develop their communication and language skills. Through a range of engaging and fun activities, Winter Wonderland builds confidence in a number of skills which are required in primary interviews, such as speaking and working with others.